[ISDC2006] Reminder for our ISDC organizing committee telecon on Sunday April 23, 2006 at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.

Pat Montoure montoure.pat at ssd.loral.com
Fri Apr 21 18:35:41 EDT 2006

Reminder for our ISDC organizing committee telecon on Sunday April 23,
2006 at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.

Sorry this is so late in coming out, but I am SO busy...

Call in: 888-387-8686
Room code: 6863339#

Agenda:

Last chance to get anything on the table.
Any questions, concerns, etc

Sunday April 30, I will be on the road, and Sunday May 7 at 1pm, I hope
we will all be relaxing patting ourselves on the back for the great job
we all did :-) .

If you aren't on the telecon, I look forward to seeing you in LA.

Pat Montoure
806 Acacia Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Email: patmontour at aol.com