CORRECTION[ISDC2006] ISDC organizing committee telecon on Saturday April 15, 2006 at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.

Craig E. Ward cewcew at mac.com
Fri Apr 14 21:08:47 EDT 2006

At 3:51 PM -0700 4/14/06, Pat Montoure wrote:
>Sorry, the calendar moved.  :-)
>
>Pat Montoure wrote:
>
>>Reminder for our ISDC organizing committee telecon on SATURDAY
>>April 15, 2006 at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.
>>
>>Call in: 888-387-8686
>>Room code: 6863339#
>>
>>This weeks call will be to address any issues still outstanding
>>that need to be addressed.  If you have something you need to
>>discuss, join in.

Nothing that would need to be discussed at a teleconference.

One item that should not be forgotten is the preparation of the
materials for the volunteer orientation sessions. The sample from
ISDC 2005 would be okay with minor changes and a new graphic for the
map of the conference. (The hotel is unlikely to have the same layout
year-to-year.)

The time for the 4/30 session was, if I remember correctly, 4:00 -
5:00 in the afternoon. The time for the 5/3 session was not chosen.
Picking times and rooms should happen in the next week or so to give
volunteers time to make arrangements.

Craig

cewcew at mac.com
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand
binary and those who don't."