[ISDC2006] ISDC organizing committee telecon on Saturday April 16, 2006 at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.

Pat Montoure montoure.pat at ssd.loral.com
Fri Apr 14 18:03:24 EDT 2006

Reminder for our ISDC organizing committee telecon on SATURDAY April 16,
2006 at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.

Call in: 888-387-8686
Room code: 6863339#

This weeks call will be to address any issues still outstanding that
need to be addressed.  If you have something you need to discuss, join in.

I not be on the call, I will be busy creating a grid for AV layout, and
for hotel set up.  If anyone has any special AV needs email me (at
patmontoure at aol.com)  or call me at 408-736-2363.

 Thank you all for your participation.

Thanks,

Pat Montoure