[ISDC2006] Invitation to Experience Zero Gravity Art Space during the Space Art Track of the 25th International Space Development Conference

Frank Pietronigro zerogartist at mac.com
Thu Apr 13 12:47:03 EDT 2006

You are invited to join us for SKY STUDIO: Zero Gravity Arts
Consortium (ZGAC) Parabolic Research Flight For Artists flying from
Los Angeles International Airport on May 4 to be flown as a part of
the Space Art Track of the 25th International Space Development
Conference.   For more information on the Space Art Track and
conference please visit:

http://isdc.nss.org/2006/art.html

When I flew in zero-g back in 1998, the experience was absolutely
incredible – unlike anything else on earth. Folks like Burt Rutan
have flown and said, “it was amazingly cool, 10 times better than I
thought” I, personally, was so impressed that I have coordinated with
Zero-G to offer, for the first time in the Los Angeles area, a flight
for the Zero Gravity Arts Consortium and everyone who wishes to
support and experience our work directly.

On May 4th you are invited to experience what less than 1500
civilians worldwide have enjoyed -- weightlessness with Zero-G aboard
a specially-modified Boeing 727 named G-Force 1!  You will receive
personalized flight training, digital photos, a DVD of the
experience, a Zero-G flight suit, as well as a framed picture of the
crew and passengers.

Seating is limited, so please RSVP to frank at pietronigro.com ASAP to
reserve your seat.  Costs for this adventure are $3,750 per passenger.

This microgravity flight will support research projects being
prepared by artists for flight on Gravity Pulse: ZGAC Parabolic
Flight For Artists, The first parabolic flight of its kind flown in
the United States featuring international space artists creating new
works in microgravity showcasing Data Flux, an historic live
interactive webcast of the artists flying direct from Zero Gravity
Corporation’s Boeing 727 jet

I look forward to seeing you there and launching into Zero Gravity
together.

Sincerely,

Frank Pietronigro

Co-Founder and Project Director, Zero Gravity Arts Consortium

Co-Chair, Space Art Track, 25th International Space Development
Conference

Associate Fellow, STUDIO For Creative Inquiry, College of Fine Arts,
Carnegie Mellon University

P. O. Box 193163, San Francisco, CA 94119-3163

415-695-0933

http://www.zgac.org