[ISDC2006] Updates to Program Book & website from NSBE

Spellman James Civ 60 MDG/PA James.Spellman at travis.af.mil
Thu Apr 6 23:17:45 EDT 2006

I haven't read everything yet, but I already see some redundant wording
in the first page that I opened:

NSBE-Space will make its first major debut to the space advocacy
community at the 2006 International Space Development Conference (ISDC).
This conference is held annually at different locations across the
nation and is regarded as the premier space advocacy event of the year.
The 2006 conference is a particularly special event as it marks the 25
anniversary of ISDC and it will be located in Los Angeles, site of the
1st event.  ISDC is normally a conference of the National Space Society.

My re-write:

NSBE-Space marks its major debut before the space advocacy community at
the 2006 International Space Development Conference.  The ISDC is held
at major cities across the nation and is regarded as the premier
pro-space gathering of the year.  Normally hosted by the Washington,
DC-based National Space Society, this year marks the 25th anniversary of
ISDC -- in partnership for the first time with the Pasadena, CA-based
Planetary Society -- and has returned to Los Angeles, site of the first
conference.

============================

I'll try to get eyeballs on the rest of it tomorrow (I need a fresh set
put in overnight. . .).

Regards,

~JS~

James Spellman, Jr., GS-11, DAFC