[ISDC2006] Can anyone stop by Planetary Society before meeting tonight?

George T. Whitesides gtwhitesides at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 17:56:05 EDT 2006

Can anyone stop by the Planetary Society before coming to the meeting  tonight?  We have postcards ready for the ORBIT Awards and ISDC at  Planetary's HQ in Pasadena, but we need someone to bring them  over.  If you can take this on, please send an email to me and  Jennifer Vaughn at Planetary, who is cc'd on this message.  Many  thanks!

  George

George T. Whitesides
Executive Director, National Space Society
  1620 I St. NW, Suite 615  | Washington, DC  20006
T:  202 429 1600  | F:  202 463 8497  | M:  626 833 5869
  george at nss.org   |  www.nss.org

  May 4-7, Los Angeles:
  25th Annual International Space Development Conference
  The citizen space event of the year!  www.isdc2006.org