[ISDC2006] Latest spreadsheet with the track info

OASIS Newsletter odyssey_editor at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 15:33:29 EDT 2006

Hello all,
I've done some updating of the track listings on the attached spreadsheet (the
latest changes I have are from Mark Hopkins- thanks, Mark.)

Please let me know what else has to go onto the track name and track chair
list.

Mark- please note I put a question for you in that spreadsheet (in red.)

Thanks much!

Lisa