[ISDC2006] Fwd: Suggestion

Craig E. Ward cewcew at mac.com
Sat Nov 26 20:36:14 EST 2005

Another suggestion form the person organizing a San Fernando Valley chapter.

Craig

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:48:12 -0800 (PST)
From: Masse Bloomfield <massebloomfield at yahoo.com>
Subject: Suggestion
To: "Craig E. Ward" <cew at acm.org>

I have been getting emails about the upcoming ISDC 2006 meeting.

I am in the process of getting a San Fernando Valley Chapter meeting
for Febrary 18, 2006 at Canoga High School.  I have the time and
place locked down.  I have a contact at the U.S. Air Force Space
Command who has promised a speaker from the Space Command to brief
NSS members (I am going to invite all the So. Cal. NSS members to the
meeting).

The thought I had, was you may want someone from the Space Command to
brief the ISDC 2006 meeting.

Also I am somewhat focused on launch vehicles.  In Southern
California, we have the Bert Rutan bunch, SpaceX, Douglas, and Kelly
Aerospace who could make presentations at a session on launch
vehicles.

Masse Bloomfield

--- end forwarded text

cewcew at mac.com
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand
binary and those who don't."