[ISDC2006] Ad Hoc Training

Spaceman Sam sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 02:54:22 EST 2005

Craig:

You brought up a good point.  Here is another option:  Get
motivational speakers to help pump up and educate folks.  I just
finished an amazing weekend event called the Millionaire Mind
Intensive.  It was a high-energy, fun way to educate and inspire
people to reevaluate how they look at wealth. They covered all the
bases, including follow-up programs.

http://www.peakpotentials.com/new/

http://www.millionairemindintensive.com/

Space conference meetings tend to be dull and uninspiring.  Let's find
a way to pump it up!

Sam

--
Samuel Coniglio
Photographer, Writer, Computer Consultant
Email: sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Web: www.samsphotography.net