[ISDC2006] Tours of James Webb Space Telescope

Craig E. Ward cewcew at mac.com
Mon Nov 21 21:49:13 EST 2005

The local Sunday paper did a story on James Webb Space Telescope.
(The article is currently online, but I don't know for how long:
http://www.dailybreeze.com/business/articles/1993122.html)

The article explicit mentions that Northrop Grumman Space Technology
(formerly TRW) will be using a full scale mockup in their high bay
and that they plan to let locals see it. The person quoted is "Sally
Koris."

Someone with contacts into Northrop Grumman (contacts I do not have)
might be able to arrange some sort of tour for ISDC. The NGST
facility is just south of LAX.

Craig

p.s. Muhammed El-Hasan  writes a lot of the technology articles for
The Daily Breeze and has actually attended at least one OASIS event.
Might be a good person to add to any LA-specific PR list.
cewcew at mac.com
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand
binary and those who don't."