[ISDC2006] CORRECTED & ADDED NAMES/POSITIONS for Keynoters/Speakers - ISDC2006

Dale Amon amon at vnl.com
Wed Nov 9 17:25:29 EST 2005

George: did you ever follow up with that producer friend
of mine in Hollywood?

Jim: Keep in mind that Christine Peterson and Eric Drexler
are up in Palo Alto. The Foresight Institute can
recommend others in Nanotech and space as well.

George: Christine was the L5 News editor
at one point, and also served as the National Chapter
Coordinator. That was back when I founded Pittsburgh L5
in 1980 or so.

Also, Jim Bennett is now living in Fort Collins so he
is more easily reachable as well.

The physicist who did the work on gas guns is down
in San Diego. I haven't talked to him in a year or
more but I presume he is still there.

--
             Artemis Systems Development
   Dale Amon     amon at islandone.org    +44-7802-188325