[ISDC2006] Details for ISDC 2006 conference call - Sunday night

George T. Whitesides gtwhitesides at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 00:59:14 EST 2005

Ladies and gentlemen,

As promised, information on our call this Sunday night
at 7:00pm Pacific / 10:00pm Eastern.

1 - Dial the toll-free number: 888-387-8686
2 - Enter the Room number: 6863339 and press #
3 - You will be placed directly into the meeting if
the moderator has already joined.
If the moderator hasn't joined, you will be placed on
hold for up to 10 minutes.
(For international users, dial 001-303-928-3281)

Self-Mute:
*6 Mutes the individuals line
*7 Unmutes the individuals line

Agenda will go out before the meeting, please check
your email.

Best regards,

George

PS  We have created a simpler alias for this email
list; please use this one for future emails to the
group.

George T. Whitesides
Executive Director
National Space Society