[ISDC2006] Re: Emailing: www.femsinspace.com

OASIS Newsletter odyssey_editor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 10:12:36 EST 2005

Thank you Pat! This is great stuff for a Space Medicine track.
William Rowe MD? He does sound VERY interesting, with a lot to offer.
I also noticed Shannon Lucid on the website, would she be interested also?
There's a lot to find out.

Phil: thanks again for telling me about Bonnie Dunbar; does anyone have contact
info? I understand she is now retired from NASA.

Lisa