[ISDC2006] Sunday Meeting Jan 8, 2006

Pat Montoure montoure.pat at ssd.loral.com
Wed Dec 21 16:38:47 EST 2005

Hi all,

The hotel does not have anything they can set us up in on Jan 8.  They
suggested the 22 of Jan.  At this time the hotel does not have a lot
booked that weekend.  I will be staying over to Jan 23 to meet with the
hotel representative.  It would be good to have a Planetary Society
representative, Phil Cojanis and Allison Dollar at this meeting.

We can still have a telecon on Jan 8.

We also have a web master.  Mike Turney has stepped up to take on this
job.  Thank you Mike.

Thanks to all for your help in creating a great conference, ISDC 2006.

Pat Montoure
806 Acacia Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Email: patmontour at aol.com