OOPS Re: [ISDC2006] Agenda for Sunday ISDC telecon

OASIS Newsletter odyssey_editor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 10:46:15 EST 2005

Would have helped if I'd actually ATTACHED the tracking sheet. here it is. Bah
humbug on me!
Lisa

Hello all,
I've attached (really!) the ISDC Master Tracking Sheet with the contact info
sheet added.
I added to the contact list the names in the Committee and Track Chair sheet.
Please note I don't have the contact info for all of the additional people;
please add (or correct) and let me know what changes I need to make to the
list.
Also, if there's any way I can arrange the info more clearly, please let me
know.

All the best!

Lisa