[ISDC2006] Agenda for Sunday ISDC telecon

OASIS Newsletter odyssey_editor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 10:42:58 EST 2005

Hello George,
I hate to tell you but I won't be able to call today's telecon; I have a family
gathering today.

Hello all,
I've attached the ISDC Master Tracking Sheet with the contact info sheet added.

I added to the contact list the names in the Committee and Track Chair sheet.
Please note I don't have the contact info for all of the additional people;
please add (or correct) and let me know what changes I need to make to the
list.
Also, if there's any way I can arrange the info more clearly, please let me
know.

All the best!

Lisa