[ISDC2006] Virgin Galactic Announcement

Josh Neubert neubjr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:34:17 EST 2005

I haven't really been active in planning anything for the ISDC so far but
figured I should mention here that I work for the X PRIZE Foundation as the
outreach coordinator in New Mexico and have had a lot of contact with the
newly developed spaceport authority. It should be easy enough to have a
representative for NM's spaceport authority speak, and I think it would also
be good to invite secretary Homans (secretary of Economic Development for
NM), or Governor Richardson who have both been championing the
spaceport from the state's side. If there is a spaceport panel, I think
these would be good speakers to include.

Josh.