[ISDC2006] ISDC 2006 _ First Round of Identity

Spaceman Sam sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 03:15:27 EST 2005

Hi Karen:

Good stuff!

I tend to agree with Seth.  The first logo on the first page is clean
and conveys the event location an our vision.  Also, we have to
consider what this will look in black and white and on faxes.  If a
logo has too much detail, it gets smudged .

Could you take the font from the "Exploring New Worlds" on the third
item on the third page and apply it to "Exploring New Worlds" on the
first item on the first page? That way  it humanizes the text a bit.

Sam

--
Samuel Coniglio
Photographer, Writer, Computer Consultant
Email: sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Web: www.samsphotography.net