[ISDC2006] ISDC 2006 _ First Round of Identity

Robin Snelson robin.snelson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:50:57 EST 2005

Karen,

These are all really great.  Of the first page, I like the dark sky/
white spaceship version with planets in the sky.

My favorite design is the second set, the one on the right.  It
doesn't look like Gort to me, it looks like a human form in a
stylized spacesuit.  I like the emphasis on the human form and the
heroic rocketship, with the planets to be explored in the sky.  The
simplicity of the design, and all the right words at the bottom.

Robin