[ISDC2006] ISDC 2006 _ First Round of Identity

Pat Montoure montoure.pat at ssd.loral.com
Wed Dec 14 13:49:52 EST 2005

I  second the Coo...ool!  Very nice work.  I liked the 3rd one on the
first sheet (on the right), looks more space oriented (my first choice),
and I am with Seth on sh 3 the third one (on the right). Is there a way
to bring out the text on the bottom of the ones on sheet 1?

Pat Montoure
806 Acacia Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Email: patmontour at aol.com