[ISDC2006] Another Idea for ISDC - NASA Announces Telerobotic Construction Competition

Dale Amon amon at vnl.com
Tue Dec 13 13:47:23 EST 2005

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 10:08:15AM -0800, Spaceman Sam wrote:
> Phil:
>
> It would be good to have a robotics presence at the conference.  In
> fact, for the space tourism session, we will have a representative
> from the robotics community talk about the future of robotics and how
> bots could make life in space safer and easier.

Try to track down Mark Maimone at JPL. He's from CMU
and used to be involved with L5/NSS and has been to
ISDC's before, although not for 10 years.

Last I heard, he was sometimes driving Spirit or
Opportunity on occasion.

--
             Artemis Systems Development
   Dale Amon     amon at islandone.org    +44-7802-188325