[ISDC2006] Another Idea for ISDC - NASA Announces Telerobotic Construction Competition

Spaceman Sam sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 13:08:15 EST 2005

Phil:

It would be good to have a robotics presence at the conference.  In
fact, for the space tourism session, we will have a representative
from the robotics community talk about the future of robotics and how
bots could make life in space safer and easier.

Living in space is a challenge.  We should have a strong
representation of what robotics are like in the commercial world
(RoboSapiens, iRobot, Sony Aibo, Honda Asimo) along with hobbyists
(Battlebots) and NASA (Robonaut, Personal Satellite Assistant) and get
these folks to interact with private and government space groups.

Sam
--------

--
Samuel Coniglio
Photographer, Writer, Computer Consultant
Email: sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Web: www.samsphotography.net