[ISDC2006] Sunday's meeting Dec 4, 2006

LOBY4SPACE at aol.com LOBY4SPACE at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 13:59:03 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/2/2005 4:34:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
seth.d.potter at boeing.com writes:

I would also like to make one more tweaking of the plans.  Let's
assemble at the entrance to the Brasserie at 1:15 PM, and look at the
menu.  The Brasserie might be more formal and pricey than we want, so if
we don't like the menu, we'll have time to walk next door to the Crowne
Plaza.  They also have a Brasserie, but it has a buffet, which usually
suggests a less formal atmosphere and less expensive price.

OK.

Mark