[ISDC2006] Sunday ISDC meeting + call-in information

George T. Whitesides gtwhitesides at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 13:31:37 EST 2005

Dear all,

  Very much looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday at 3:00pm at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel adjacent to LAX.

  There have been significant developments over the past month and we are moving into operations mode now.

  As Pat has noted, we will be meeting in Salon 210, which is on the 2nd level in the Amelia Earhart  wing (G1) of the hotel.

  For those who are out of state, we will have a basic conference call  set up.  Please use the following information to call in:
  605-990-0001
  code:  107000#

  Thanks and best,

  George