Over 20 Exhibitors to Present at International Space Development Conference
(Washington, DC -- May 7, 2013)
Space advocacy organizations, educational institutions and companies from around the world are among the 22 groups which will be presenting as exhibitors at this year's International Space Development Conference. The 2013 ISDC, the annual conference of the National Space Society and a premier event for space leaders and enthusiasts, will be held from May 23 - 27 at the La Jolla Hyatt Regency in San Diego, California.
The list of registered exhibitors includes:
- The International Space University, a graduate-level institution which has provided education and training to future leaders of the emerging global space community since 1987
- Janet's Planet, an Emmy-award-winning children's educational television show airing on more than 140 public television stations nationwide
- Space Micro, a San Diego-based company which provides radiation-hardened space electronics products to NASA, the US Air Force, and other space groups
- Yuri's Night, a global non-profit which celebrates humanity's past, present and future in space each April at hundreds of parties and events around the world
- Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (SEDS), a student-run organization with over 30 chapters that uses education and outreach to promote space exploration
- Nanosatisfi, a Bay Area space startup which offers convenient, affordable, on-demand access to space via shared satellites
For a full list of sponsors and exhibitors, visit isdc.nss.org/2013/sponsors.shtml
"We're very excited that such a diverse set of organizations will be presenting to the world at this year's ISDC," said ISDC Exhibits Coordinator Veronica Ann Zabala-Aliberto. "We've completely filled up our exhibitor hall, and we're looking forward to seeing everybody in San Diego later this month."Registration for the International Space Development Conference, which includes astronaut Buzz Aldrin, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, and former President of India Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam as confirmed speakers, is available at isdc.nss.org/2013/register.shtml.
About The National Space Society (NSS): NSS is an independent, educational, membership, non-profit organization dedicated to the creation of a spacefaring civilization. NSS is widely acknowledged as the preeminent citizen's voice on space, with over 50 chapters in the United States and around the world. The Society publishes Ad Astra magazine, an award-winning periodical chronicling the most important developments in space. To learn more, visit www.nss.org.