Giving to the National Space Society
Thank you for interest in supporting the National Space Society. There are many ways to give to the NSS. You can give a cash donation by check or credit/debit card. You can give a recurring donation by either credit card or via payroll deduction (CFC).
Your monetary contributions are vital to the health and growth of NSS. Your tax-deductable donations enable us:
- to perform educational outreach and manage related projects;
- to improve the benefits and services to our members;
- to provide member-only discounts on NSS events and merchandise;
- to offer reduced-rate memberships to Students and Seniors;
- to support our volunteer national leaders and local Chapters; and
- to work in cooperation with our Affiliates and other organizations.
We now have a new option you can use to help us in our work. The IRS offers a 401K rollover to non-profits. See their website for more information. If you have any questions or need help let me know. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single Donation (online form)
- One-time cash donation to NSS by credit card, per online form
- Single Donation (paper form)
- One-time cash donation to NSS by credit card, per paper form
- Recurring Donation Program
- Automatic recurring monthly cash donations by credit card
- ANY Amazon purchase (books, electronics, etc.) earns a credit for NSS at no cost to you.